• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Piccadilly 5.2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Fraid not :( . I'm busy with work and I've got college at the end of summer :roll: . Its open if anyone else wants to take it on :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Shame! :cry: And no, don't get any ideas, I know it fits in with me and the MHE route, but no, I can't code properly yet so I'm not! ;)
Are you getting a job on the tube, tht's what it said in your occupation bit on here, didn't it? It would be good if you became a tube driver!!!!! :D

Harold

Cool, thanks for the "heads-up" Richard! i look forward to driving the LT1973 stock in BVE 4! this does sound exiting indeeeeeeed!

HBA135 :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
Mint is a word used primarily by those who might be described as "chavs" up here.

There will be a BVE4 1973 tube stock, and the route will be compatible with BVE4 only, including new features (tripcocks, power loss, brightness)

Harold

Cockfosters said:
Mint is a word used primarily by those who might be described as "chavs" up here.

There will be a BVE4 1973 tube stock, and the route will be compatible with BVE4 only, including new features (tripcocks, power loss, brightness)

thats splended news! i deffinately can't wait for this release!

HBA135

jd

Yep sounds great. Also, the fact that it will run on a much slower computer is certainly good, I never did manage to get the old version to work well on any computer I used!

Dave A

Chaz said:
tubechallenger said:
A mint PC?

Mint = Good

The North Londoner to the rescue :D

Mint is a place where coins are manufactured (spelling :? :oops: ).

But in London, mainly North & East, it means excellent/great/good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.