• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Piccadilly line v2 found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
Andrew, are you sure this is allowed? Surely if he sent them to you you can't re-upload them to a public forum

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
He hasn't uploaded them. The files have been stored by a web archiver and all he has done is post the links.

Tom B

Established Member
You are welcome to try to run it if you like. You are not welcome to whinge that it doesn't work on BVE4 or contains errors.

Krispo

You are welcome to try to run it if you like. You are not welcome to whinge that it doesn't work on BVE4 or contains errors.

I hate people who whinge and complain, when they're getting something for free. It's one of those things that really p*sses me off immensely.

rockstar676

thanx so much you are awsome i am atually bursting with exitment because i wanted it so bad.
well done.
you are the cooliest.
And well done to tom.b who created the route...

Status
Not open for further replies.