• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Piccadilly line v5-how's it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Tiffin

I have run the Piccadilly line v5 on BVE4, for the present day version, I use the Refurbished 1973 Tube Stock from The London Tube. The heritage version could use the unrefurbished version of the 1973 tube stock from BVE Routes and Trains. I'm looking forward to the next part of the line, will there be any screenshots to be viewed?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

Sad to tell you that there is not much screenshots available since Tom is busy but feel free to check out his website for the latest news.

Tom B

Established Member
The progress so far is that the route has extended back to Hammersmith, and now starts in the tunnel (so you can see the Hammersmith station, which is modelled accurately). In the other direction it currently reaches past Oakwood.

Currently 'to do' is to finish off Barons Court and the Hammersmith siding, finish Southgate, a bit of detail at Oakwood, then Cockfosters. Then it'll be beta'd and released.

I don't know when this will be. Hopefully it will be soon but who knows.

LondonBVE

Andrew, he sets the release date as an estimation it does not means it will be released by 2008. So don't put too much hope.

Tom B

Established Member
You said on your website that you were going to have a release in 2008.

There are 360 days left of 2008. Anyway, if people keep saying things like that I may well be tempted to release it in 2009.

The Snap

Established Member
Why don't you make it so you can run it in the other direction, like from Cockfosters to Uxbridge? And then after that, can you make the Hammersmith and City line please?

devon_metro

Established Member
Why don't you make it so you can run it in the other direction, like from Cockfosters to Uxbridge? And then after that, can you make the Hammersmith and City line please?

I think he should make Penzance - Aberdeen via London first!
:newb: :diabloan::naka:

T

Tom

Acton Mainline to Kings Cross Incline?

ETA 2015 for that... ;)

Tom B

Established Member
I told you it was of the platforms at Oakwood!

devon_metro

Established Member
I read somewhere that every texture of the route is actually the real texture in real life.

The Snap

Established Member
OMG really Tom? I'll phone Reuturs and let them know...that shows commitment to BVE - well done.

Because you're so commited, do you think you could make the entire ECML, because we don't have that in BVE and I think it would be great...

Status
Not open for further replies.