• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Piccadilly line v5-how's it going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Well, I suppose it depends on the texture. I vary them. For a detailed station, 512x512, but for paving flags 64x64 suffices. Otherwise you end up with large texture sizes and memory requirements with little advantage.

Tom B

Established Member
Released.

And you'll have to wait and see... :).

Jim

Established Member
The progress so far is that the route has extended back to Hammersmith, and now starts in the tunnel (so you can see the Hammersmith station, which is modelled accurately). In the other direction it currently reaches past Oakwood.

Currently 'to do' is to finish off Barons Court and the Hammersmith siding, finish Southgate, a bit of detail at Oakwood, then Cockfosters. Then it'll be beta'd and released.

I don't know when this will be. Hopefully it will be soon but who knows.

Is it not twice as hard to build a route "Backwards" though?

Tom B

Established Member
No, no, wrong end of the stick!

Topologically, we have

Hammersmith - Barons Ct - (a few stations) - Arnos - Southgate - Oakwood - Cockfosters

Previously, the route ran

Barons Ct - Arnos Grove

Now it is running as above, so in a way it's been 'extended backwards'.

Coxster

Established Member
Is Covent Garden station still more-or-less one big advert for my website, Tom? ;) If so then you can change it to Coxster.co.uk now <D Always liked the idea of that as it's home of the LTM 8-)

Andrew Tiffin

On the billboard at Bounds Green, I added this

Status
Not open for further replies.