• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pigeon Causes 6min Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinson

Always remember back in summer 2004, I had come over to the UK to do auditions for music schools (3 auditions in consecutive days); on the way up to Edinburgh I caught a headline in the London Evening Standard "Sorry, there's a dog on the line".
Can't remember where it happened (didn't seem to affect us), but apparently it caused a fair bit of disruption...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

12CSVT

Established Member
Always remember back in summer 2004, I had come over to the UK to do auditions for music schools (3 auditions in consecutive days); on the way up to Edinburgh I caught a headline in the London Evening Standard "Sorry, there's a dog on the line".
Can't remember where it happened (didn't seem to affect us), but apparently it caused a fair bit of disruption...

There was a similar incident at Farringdon station one evening when an old lady let her cat out of its basket and it wandered onto the track. They had to isolate the third rail for about half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.