• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Placing purchased items in scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotsman

Established Member
I have trouble placing stock that I've purchased into scenarios. For example, the list of available trains usually only shows the default stock, unless it's a scenario featuring purchased stock, in which case only the purchased + the default stock is available.

Anyone got a fix for this?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CC 72100

Established Member
There is a way of doing, it was posted by 150122 and contributed to by Crossover a couple of months back. I'll try and dig out the thread for you, if I'm on the right track with what you're asking.

Crossover

Established Member
Yeah, that should help. I can't quite remember where the thread I actually posted in is, miind.

Ideally, I think we should have a sticky of things like this as it crops up pretty often. Since I mentioned it to a staff member, I haven't actually had time to compile and write such a thread, though

Status
Not open for further replies.