• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Platform 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterH

Ordered 4 books on friday after noon thay got here this morning wednesday good servies i think well done Platform 5

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Not in Burnley either, Next time im in Kings X, im going to run to the wall and see if I get accepted into Hogwarts.

Ben

Gareth Hale said:
Not in Burnley either, Next time im in Kings X, im going to run to the wall and see if I get accepted into Hogwarts.
Do us all a Favour... Dont run to it - Run into it!

Gareth Hale

158 said:
Do us all a Favour... Dont run to it - Run into it!

You do it first, tell me if it works, and if it does, I will do.. Sorry for that, I found it funny, anyways, back to the topic of 'Platform 5'

Tom B

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:

Just tell us when you're going to do it so we can film it, yeah?

Ben

Tom B said:
Just tell us when you're going to do it so we can film it, yeah?
Nevermind Filming. We need to make the Wall Stronger - If i saw Gareth running towards me id Crumble!
[EDIT]
This Topic has been Given a GH­­™ Rating.

A GH™ Rating means this Topic has been marked as Unsafe and should not be Approached!

158 said:
Nevermind Filming. We need to make the Wall Stronger - If i saw Gareth running towards me id Crumble!
[EDIT]
This Topic has been Given a GH­­™ Rating.

A GH™ Rating means this Topic has been marked as Unsafe and should not be Approached!
atleast he'd actually turn up :)

BTW, theres no wall between platform 9 and 10 at King's Cross. The wall is at Euston station. The author's memory got muddled up when she wrote the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.