• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PLEASE help! BVE Class 87 required

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Im in a state trying to get the BVE2 BR Class 87 so i can give it a nice whack on the maybank.

But since BVEtrains is down, and even though TSC has a backup of some files, TYPICALLY the 87 isnt on there.

Ive also asked a few on msn and no-one has it, is the Class 87 really that un-popular, seems only me that wants it and would have it! lol

If someone DOES have the 87 however, could you please send it to [email protected] please, please please, and id be very grateful.

It just seems when i want a train or whatever, the sites always down and/or no-ones got it!

cheers,
James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wumpty

RichardH said:
dvn1357 said:
Try a cached version of BVE trains : http://web.archive.org/web/20041022034932/www.bvetrains.co.uk/class87.html click on the link towards the bottom and it should download.

OOOO! BVE Trains, well, a bit of it! Cool!!!!

OOOO! Triple post! You're excitable this morning Rich :shock:

I spoke to Anthony last night, and the bad news is that bvetrains won't be coming back. BUT! He did say I could move the trains to the tsc.railuk.org server, so in one form or another they'll be available properly again soon. Just need to get a contact with Robert to ask about the trains he had hosted there.

The Snap

Established Member
The PC I was using ws really slow so I didn't think that it had posted! :oops: LOL!

That is bad news, but, if all trains will be on TSC, that will be great!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.