• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Plus Bus in combination with an e-ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Badger

Another Plus Bus related question.

I'm looking to buy some advance tickets using the CrossCountry Jan25 offer. However, these are only available as an e-ticket, meaning that the system throws a wobbly and won't sell me the ticket at all when I add a PlusBus.

f i just buy the train ticket am I then allowed to add a PlusBus onto an e-ticket by showing the e-ticket at any booking office or am I likely to find doing this 'challenging?!'

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
I'm looking to buy some advance tickets using the CrossCountry Jan25 offer. However, these are only available as an e-ticket, meaning that the system throws a wobbly and won't sell me the ticket at all when I add a PlusBus.
This happens because the PlusBus cannot be issued as an e-Ticket and the whole transaction must have the same fulfilment method. If the fulfilment methods are inconsistent, as in this case, the purchase will not be possible.

hkstudent

Established Member
This happens because the PlusBus cannot be issued as an e-Ticket and the whole transaction must have the same fulfilment method. If the fulfilment methods are inconsistent, as in this case, the purchase will not be possible.
And of course, OP can buy a e-ticket, and get paper plusbus ticket at any ticket office, with showing the e-ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.