• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Plusbus Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesternLancer

Established Member
Apologies to all and especially to @alistairlees following their kind offer of help that I didn't come back sooner with an update. Although they took a rather long time about it, the bus company have graciously provided a refund for the ticket without my need to return the ticket to the original retailer.

In addition, they clarified their policy for me:

It seems that they actually do have absolutely the right policy in place for tickets which they think might be 'uncommon'. I agree it could be very uncommon as there aren't terribly many destinations in the vicinity of the stop I was going to, and the Hotel at the back of the Health Club is probably an exception to the norm, and most customers there almost certainly go by car.

A lesson for me here to be less cynical and have more faith in large transport companies to make things right.
Thanks for the update.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.