• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Polish 66’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

off to Poland soon, does anybody no where the 66’s work. Getting train from krakow to Warsaw. Thanks for replies.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Richard Scott

Established Member
Have seen the odd one in yard outside Warsaw but usually too far away to get numbers. Even saw one near Hamburg once so they have a wide sphere of operation - good luck been to Poland a number of times and managed to identify 2!

superalbs

Established Member
On a journey with the Express InterCity Premium from Kraków to Warszawa, I saw a few in the last half-hour of the trip, just in a siding. Good luck!

They seem to be all over Poland!

Same experience really, on a trip from Gdańsk to Warsaw I saw a couple in a big yard just before we arrived in Warsaw.

timstours

South is best DB 66248 seen at a place called czechowice dziedzice south of katowice together with some others in the distance ,june 2018,i think the freightliner ones are spread allover and even work deep into germany

Status
Not open for further replies.