• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Portsmouth Direct Drivers Eye View now availabl

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello all,

You've seen the preview video, and here is the full video :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpNivT6gNeo

Description:

This Railworks cab ride, filmed on TS2015, replaces the old MSTS version on this channel. I re-worked the original script with some modifications and additions.

Filmed using the RSC Portsmouth Direct Route, with the RSC Class 444 with Armstrong Powerhouse's Desiro soundset, it covers the route between Woking and Portsmouth, calling at Guildford, Haslemere, Petersfield, Havant, Fratton, Portsmouth & Southsea and Portsmouth Harbour.

The scenario was created by 'dcfcfan' on UK Trainsim for this video, and is also available to download on UK Trainsim.

Enjoy :)

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kristofferson

Certainly brings back memories for me of travelling 4 days a week from Clapham - Haslemere! Not all good to be honest - if I had a tenner for every time I was kicked off a train at Guildford due to problems up ahead, or had to endure a 455 from Woking to Clapham due to a Desiro failure, I wouldn't have had to work! :lol:

Interesting stuff, and well produced (apart from those black screens?). Felt like I was watching a railway DVD!

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Thank you :) Sounds like a pain in the rear journey!

Sorry about the missing video sections, will have to re-process it. Sony Movie Studio has a rather annoying habit of not processing clips properly and end up just being black.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've re-uploaded it, you should see the missing clips at Woking now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpLEq_R_sAI

Status
Not open for further replies.