• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

POTW 230 :: Voting

POTW 230

Votes: 6 27.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshW1992

Established Member
Not when 17 others voted for different photos...

I can see that.... but I dont see what you are complaining about....?? If I hadnt of mentioned it was Folkestone, you might not have known... And what makes my photo not urban.. I see buildings....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jord

Ok, that picture does look Urban being complete with buildings but...

Urban to me, is Cities, skyscrapers and all that lot.

Josh, you go to London alot, maybe a pic from there would have been what I would have chosen me being you, but then again I am wrong, the picture you entered was the right one - after all it did win so well done, you was right! :roll: Just some people need to keep nagging...

JoshW1992

Established Member
Ok, that picture does look Urban being complete with buildings but...

Urban to me, is Cities, skyscrapers and all that lot.

Josh, you go to London alot, maybe a pic from there would have been what I would have chosen me being you, but then again I am wrong, the picture you entered was the right one - after all it did win so well done, you was right! :roll: Just some people need to keep nagging...

Agreed Jord, my understanding of urban was buildings and stuff, so that picture was the one that best suited that description.

Class313, I appreciate your opinion my friend, but that was the photo that I thought that best described the situation, and if it was totally irrelevant, no one would have voted for it.

class 313

Established Member
Agreed Jord, my understanding of urban was buildings and stuff, so that picture was the one that best suited that description.

Class313, I appreciate your opinion my friend, but that was the photo that I thought that best described the situation, and if it was totally irrelevant, no one would have voted for it.

I'm just saying, in my opinion. Which is my opinion as it suggests. Hence I didn't vote for it. Of course everyone has different opinions.

JoshW1992

Established Member
I'm just saying, in my opinion. Which is my opinion as it suggests. Hence I didn't vote for it. Of course everyone has different opinions.

Yeah thats fine, lets leave it at that. I dont want to argue, or fall out with you before I even have a chance to know you. :roll:

curly42

The winning photo was,by dictionary definition,most definitely Urban.Absolutely,no doubt.However,I'd love to know how photo number 10 could be regarded as anything but rural - it most surely isn't urban,by any stretch of the imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.