• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Powerhouse Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
How much were the original scenario packs?
Around £3-£5 from memory.

This seems a better way to do it as you only buy the ones you want and have the routes/stock for, so you don’t end up with ones you can’t utilise.

99p is a decent price considering the generally very high quality of these scenarios.

greatvoyager

Established Member
Around £3-£5 from memory.

This seems a better way to do it as you only buy the ones you want and have the routes/stock for, so you don’t end up with ones you can’t utilise.

99p is a decent price considering the generally very high quality of these scenarios.
I think individual scenarios will be more attractive, as it’s more personalised.

Peter C

Established Member
A general discussion thread for AP's new Powerhouse software/scenarios. See more here: https://www.trainsimscenarios.com/
Are you interested in the scenarios? What are your thoughts on the 99p price?
Like I said in the main TS thread, this development does look very interesting. The range of scenarios available is nice to see; especially so considering the fact that the ones which had previously been available have been updated.
The main thing about this for me is the way the program shows you the number of requirements you do/don't have for each scenario. It's a clever addition and means people won't, in theory, waste money on unplayable scenarios.

-Peter

greatvoyager

Established Member
Like I said in the main TS thread, this development does look very interesting. The range of scenarios available is nice to see; especially so considering the fact that the ones which had previously been available have been updated.
The main thing about this for me is the way the program shows you the number of requirements you do/don't have for each scenario. It's a clever addition and means people won't, in theory, waste money on unplayable scenarios.

-Peter
It’s nice that they are developing a streamlined way of getting scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.