• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Premier Classe Train (South Africa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Reverend

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum or this topic has been covered before. I couldn't find anything on this subject when I searched the forums pages.

I'm going to South Africa in April and am looking to catch the Premier Classe train from johennesburg to Cape Town.

I've been on their website (http://www.premierclasse.co.za/) and the online booking system does not appear to be working. Whn I send e-mail to the contact addresses I get no response.

Does anyone know anything about this service or a reputable agent who can book these sorts of tickets on my behalf.

I appear to be getting absolutley no-where myself.

Yours,

The_Reverend.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Squaddie

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum or this topic has been covered before. I couldn't find anything on this subject when I searched the forums pages.

I'm going to South Africa in April and am looking to catch the Premier Classe train from johennesburg to Cape Town.

I've been on their website (http://www.premierclasse.co.za/) and the online booking system does not appear to be working. Whn I send e-mail to the contact addresses I get no response.

Does anyone know anything about this service or a reputable agent who can book these sorts of tickets on my behalf.

I appear to be getting absolutley no-where myself.

Yours,

The_Reverend.
Seat61.com implies that the Premier Classe website is no longer working, and suggests alternative ways of booking tickets.

New Fusion Travel seems to be the most useful alternative website.

Status
Not open for further replies.