• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preserved Locomotives of British Railways book (May 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FV43567

I was add this book on my Amazon wish list last March 2019 because I though the new book it will be out in 2019 because they publisher the book out every year in the past but it did not happen this year, so I was just wonder if the book it will be out in 2020?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
It's not a publication which comes out annually, and I suspect the frequency is dependant on how many copies of the previous issue are left, and the time availability on the author's hands. Your best bet would be to drop Platform 5 an e-mail and ask.

FV43567

It's not a publication which comes out annually, and I suspect the frequency is dependant on how many copies of the previous issue are left, and the time availability on the author's hands. Your best bet would be to drop Platform 5 an e-mail and ask.
Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.