• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preserved rolling stock guide book

Status
Not open for further replies.

fv43576

(I am not sure if it is the right thread) I want to buy two books called 'Narrow Gauge Steam Locomotives of Great Britain & Ireland' 2014 and 'Miniature Railways of Great Britain and Ireland' 2012 on Amazon but the book seem is old, I am wonder if it going to be new book coming this year or next year?
I am not sure whether should I buy the old book now or waiting later for the new one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Preserved Locomotives - my edition is 2016. ( Not mentioned in your post so I'm guessing you have this one already? )

Miniature - yes, mine is 2012 so that's the most recent of those.

The Narrow Gauge one, I haven't got a copy so can't comment. Could have sworn I did have it though...

Last edited:

theblackwatch

Established Member
I'm not aware of any new issues being in production, but your best bet would be to give Platform 5 a call or e-mail and ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.