• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Prestatyn: a roof without walls - report by Dave Sallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ukrob

Established Member
Why don't you give us an idea what it is about instead of just a link?

jopsuk

Veteran Member
it really doesn't help that the nwrail site is rather old fashioned, so he can't link directly to the story.

WestCountry

If I understood correctly, it'll continue to point at this issue, whereas your one will follow the current issue, which would be confusing :p. Interesting article, thanks for linking it.

merlodlliw

Established Member
Wrexham/ Denbighshire /Flintshire triangle
If I understood correctly, it'll continue to point at this issue, whereas your one will follow the current issue, which would be confusing :p. Interesting article, thanks for linking it.

Ok I get the drift,I realise some don't like to scroll down,the website itself is run by a volunteer, Charlie Hume, who gets lots of titbits from North Wales rail staff of both tocs. I realise direct links are useful, but as Charlie supports the site himself, we have to live with it. Thanks for your explanation WestCounty.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.