• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preston Bus bringing back TVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTPreston_Tez

I was on 20786 from Black Bull to Ainsdale Drive earlier today (88a incase you were wondering) operated by Preston Bus. I am a frequent rider on this certain bus and am wondering why the TV was turned on although it usually isn't. can anyone explain?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robertclark125

Established Member
I was on 20786 from Black Bull to Ainsdale Drive earlier today (88a incase you were wondering) operated by Preston Bus. I am a frequent rider on this certain bus and am wondering why the TV was turned on although it usually isn't. can anyone explain?

Why not ask Preston bus on their facebook page.

robertclark125

Established Member
This is what Preston bus told me on Facebook

"Some of our buses are fitted with TVs (they show views from the CCTV cameras). Of these, several have the screens which are disconnected or out of order. It's not a high priority to have these screens working, so they are fixed and reinstated when time allows. "

Status
Not open for further replies.