• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Preston to Slade Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakey1152

Just a quick one.
I'm currently on the train travelling back from Preston to Slade Green (off peak return ticket) I've got the Maltese cross symbol to use the tube and my itinerary says to go to London Bridge and get the train to Slade Green.

I absolutely hate the new lay out of London Bridge so wanted to avoid it!

Is it okay to alight at Bank and use the DLR back to Woolwich Arsenal and pick up a train there?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ANDREW_D_WEBB

Can’t answer your ticket question, but the whole Northern Line is closed today. You could use Victoria and Bakerloo to reach Charing Cross which has direct trains to Slade Green departing at xx12 and xx42

mmh

Established Member
Just a quick one.
I'm currently on the train travelling back from Preston to Slade Green (off peak return ticket) I've got the Maltese cross symbol to use the tube and my itinerary says to go to London Bridge and get the train to Slade Green.

I absolutely hate the new lay out of London Bridge so wanted to avoid it!

Is it okay to alight at Bank and use the DLR back to Woolwich Arsenal and pick up a train there?

Yes - there is a list of stations here https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/ticket_types/46587.aspx where the Maltese Cross is valid, and both Bank and Woolwich Arsenal DLR are listed.

blakey1152

Can’t answer your ticket question, but the whole Northern Line is closed today. You could use Victoria and Bakerloo to reach Charing Cross which has direct trains to Slade Green departing at xx12 and xx42
I'll go that way then. I didn't realise the northern was closed! I just instantly assumed that when my itinerary says go from Euston to London Bridge it will be on that line. :)

Thankyou

Yes - there is a list of stations here https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/ticket_types/46587.aspx where the Maltese Cross is valid, and both Bank and Woolwich Arsenal DLR are listed.
Thankyou I'll remember that for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.