• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Prince Andrew and the secret sealed document

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Hm. I think the Spitting Image puppet has questions to answer though…

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lucan

Established Member
the fact that someone was associated with Epstein just means that they're associated with him, nothing more.
They might not even have been associated with him. Epstein might have noted them in his infamous list as potential targets and either never got round to drawing them in, or they gave him the brush off. No doubt the analysts will be going through these documents in detail in the weeks or months to come and only then will things be clearer (relatively).

As the media have said, so far there have been no real reported surprises - Prince Andrew and Clinton for example were already known to have been Epstein associates. However, I am surprised that the media have not yet mentioned whether Bill Gates is in these documents, because he was also already known to have been close to Epstein, even after Epstein had done time as a paedophile. Gates claims this was in the context of his charity work, and that his numerous evening visits to Epstein's town house were only for dinner.

johnnychips

Established Member
The newspapers are all out to get Andrew today:

Claims about Prince Andrew's relationship with the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein dominate Friday's front pages. Public figures including Prince Andrew and former US President Bill Clinton are among the associates, friends and alleged victims named in the 900 pages of legal documents unsealed on the order of a judge in New York. "No Way Back" reads the headline of the Daily Mail, reporting comments from insiders that the Duke of York "will never return to the royal fold". The paper notes that "Andrew has vehemently and repeatedly denied all allegations against him".

Last edited by a moderator:

dangie

Established Member
The newspapers are all out to get Andrew today:
As much as I may agree with them, the newspapers are there to report news, not to give their view on what should or shouldn’t be done. Of course though, what the newspapers are really interested in is the amount of column inches they can devote to the story.

AM9

Veteran Member
As much as I may agree with them, the newspapers are there to report news, not to give their view on what should or shouldn’t be done. Of course though, what the newspapers are really interested in is the amount of column inches they can devote to the story.
... and project the views of their wealthy proprietors.

brad465

Established Member
Today's papers included stories suggesting a s** tape containing Andrew exists. At least we now know the main cause of all the recent flooding.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Today's papers included stories suggesting a s** tape containing Andrew exists. At least we now know the main cause of all the recent flooding.

Ah come on. We know he doesn’t sweat because he said so.

Oh. I see what you mean. o_O

najaB

Veteran Member
That one is a bit dubious. Apparently the main source of the claim subsequently retracted it because "bad things would happen to her" if she didn't.

Prince Andrew wasn't the only name named, Richard Branson and Donald Trump were also among the names on the list.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
The Grand old Duke of York will never be questioned by the police here anymore than William Clinton will be in the States. Interesting that Branson is on the list: I've often wondered what he did with all that time in the Caribbean. He's an avowed hedonist, after all.