• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Printable timeables with every station and stock used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn1975

Hi all,

Is there a printable timetable site that shows every station called at during the journey (including previous stations) and the rolling stock normally used?

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
East Coast also do the same but very uncommon to do so across other TOCs.

trc666

East Coast also used to include the headcodes (1S07, 1D05 etc) in their timetables, as did National Express and previously GNER.

Muzer

Established Member
You could always print off pages from Open Train Times (the advanced mode shows what type of train the services are booked for).
Where? Am I missing something? I'm in advanced mode, I can see everything else, but can't see the train type... I must be blind ;)

Eagle

Established Member
Where? Am I missing something? I'm in advanced mode, I can see everything else, but can't see the train type... I must be blind ;)

Under Details, where it says "timed as...". It won't give you the exact class number, just the type of train (which you have to get used to, for instance DMUA means a Pacer, DMUS is a Sprinter (you can work out which from the speed), I think Turbostars are DMUE, EMU375 could be any Electrostar...)

Muzer

Established Member
Oh, I see - heh, I expected to see a class number somewhere. Never mind!

TEW

Established Member
FGW mark which trains are HSTs in their timetables with a little H above the service. Adelantes used to have a little A, so hopefully when they return it will be indicated which services are booked for 180s as well.

Eagle

Established Member
FGW mark which trains are HSTs in their timetables with a little H above the service. Adelantes used to have a little A, so hopefully when they return it will be indicated which services are booked for 180s as well.

They also mark Voyagers too, with a V, on timetables where XC services appear.

EC timetables also distinguish between their two types of train. EMT mainline timetables do too. Other timetables give clues (for instance you can spot 442s on Southern and GX services because they are listed as having restricted wheelchair access).

DAH

Hi all,

Is there a printable timetable site that shows every station called at during the journey (including previous stations) and the rolling stock normally used?

Many thanks.

Just this morning I have updated Headcodes to include the option of getting your hands on a PDF of your selected train or full station timetable for the given day.

As of yet, the traction type is not listed on the PDF's but will be working on a script to show the traction as class type rather than DMUA, DMUX E 410 etc, this is quite a tricky job, but Im working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.