• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

PRIV anytime return Crewe - Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester025

Just totting up some 'anytime' fares on NRES for Crewe - Cardiff for future '67' leaping. Crewe - Cardiff anytime return is £61.20 so one would assume that PRIV would work out as £15.30 Crewe - Cardiff?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nedchester

Established Member
Just totting up some 'anytime' fares on NRES for Crewe - Cardiff for future '67' leaping. I've found that splitting at Shrewsbury and Hereford works out cheaper, however as the WAG express does not stop at Hereford would that be an issue?

Crewe – Cardiff Central = £61.20

Crewe – Shrewsbury = £13
Shrewsbury – Hereford = £19.80
Hereford – Cardiff Central = £23.10

= £55.9

Those who know me will know that I'm PRIV so all of the above would only be a quarter, but I would still like to save £1.30!

The train has to stop at the station where you change from one ticket to the next unless one of the tickets is a season (or rover). Not worth trying to save £1.30!

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
SDS is £13.00. I can't see any Standard Return fares.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Crewe-Shrewsbury SDR - £3.25
Shrewsbury-Cardiff SDS - £9.45

Status
Not open for further replies.