• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Priv Rate On Oyster - Once LUL Close Ticket Offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil1960

Hi all

I see someone has posted a query about unable to buy single priv rate paper tickets from LUL ticket windows which has prompted me to ask this. With TfL in the process of closing down all their ticket offices, any idea where staff who are entitled to get:

(a) Period zonal season tickets for LUL services (issued on Oyster since January 2014)
(b) New applications for priv rate Oyster PAYG & the subsequent annual "renewal?

Some NR ticket offices have Oyster issuing facilities, will these be able do the above to on behalf of TfL?

Regards
Phil

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Hi all

I see someone has posted a query about unable to buy single priv rate paper tickets from LUL ticket windows which has prompted me to ask this. With TfL in the process of closing down all their ticket offices, any idea where staff who are entitled to get:

(a) Period zonal season tickets for LUL services (issued on Oyster since January 2014)

Still available on paper from National Rail Ticket Offices should you so desire...

(b) New applications for priv rate Oyster PAYG & the subsequent annual "renewal?

I can only assume that the new "staff" functionality on the POMs allows a member of LU staff to set discounts, including PRIV. You can certainly obtain a new Oyster card from them.

Some NR ticket offices have Oyster issuing facilities, will these be able do the above to on behalf of TfL?

Not only can they undertake said transactions, they already are!

Status
Not open for further replies.