• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Private Meet] Loughborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Yesterday [09-03-06] myself and SPM43030 went up to Loughborough to see my friend Sarah.

We went up first class to Paddington using the Daily Mail cheapo tickets an standard up to Loughborough. We were expecting a 222 from St Pancras but got a HST instead! Hehe. Though I came down late while SPM stayed up at Loughborough which he's coming back on Sunday. I also caught 37603 at Loughborough and the Sleeper at Paddington.

Here's the pics, comments always welcome!!!

http://50149.fotopic.net/c886005.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisCooper

Established Member
Do I take it you got coach A all to yourselves? It's always nice since they stopped allowing smoking (and refurished them to get rid of the smell) since most people can't be bothered to walk that far up the train, so it's usually quiet, and being only a reletivly small coach (the passenger section of it anyway) it's pretty cosy, and of cource you still get the sounds from the powercar. Only downside is the long walk to the buffet.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Thanks mateys!
We did indeed have the entire coach to ourselves! It was great! I'm waiting for SPM to get home cos he has a few phots of me I want :lol:

By the way, Devil Duck is my new mascot, so if any of you see me taking a phot of a small red duck with that sign then you know why :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.