• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Problem opening a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Someone on here will have a better idea of what is happening - I'm trying to open a particular website, but for some reason it will not open on my browser - the website is working perfectly fine and I can open it on my mobile and other computers. Doesn't seem to be blocked by my Antivirus either. Any ideas?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

anthony263

Established Member
Perhaps an error with internet explorer. Try closing and restarting your browser or perhaps your pc if that doesnt work then I have no idea what could be causing it.

David

Established Member
It could be the software used to build the site that's the problem. For instance, any website built using e107 will not display in Internet Explorer for me, yet it's fine in any other browser I use, and on my phone (Nokia N8).

On a unrelated note, I've noticed there has been a few small problems on this forum recently. These are slow response times (taking 10-15 seconds to open a topic), site unavailable and a few minutes ago, a database error.

Established Member
This is a similar forum by vBulletin - won't load now on IE9 but was working last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.