• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

problem with passenger 37 BVE4 version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

When running this loco on the railtour on X-City, when I go into notch 7 the sounds go all jumpy, IE, the sounds flash on and off, if you get me.
its only seems to be notch 7, and the passenger version, as ive run the freight one no problem.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

I've had no problems. Is it in full screen mode as bve sounds seem to suffer sometimes when it is :?

Craig

Established Member
Sounds like you're applying too much power. I assume you're putting the loco into P7 straight away? You need to watch the ammeter (top right dial) and keep the needle in the green/yellow areas. Once it reaches yellow/red you need to reduce power slightly until you increase speed and the needle drops, then you can apply more power.

Simming

No, Im watching the Amps, but even when im on the 55mph stretch, its still jumpy.

I know it trips outs, Cause I put it straight into full, and it tripped before.

Tom B

Established Member
Moved to Development & Support as it's more appropriate here.

Harold

No problems at my end

infact i enjoy running this 37 as much as i enjoyed traveling behind it on a sleeper

HBA135

Nick

Simmig I'll give you the correct .dat code when I'm back off holiday.

Jim

Established Member
Simming said:
When running this loco on the railtour on X-City, when I go into notch 7 the sounds go all jumpy, IE, the sounds flash on and off, if you get me.
its only seems to be notch 7, and the passenger version, as ive run the freight one no problem.

I think it is down to slipping. There are some points of bad adhesion on X-City

Guinness

Established Member
wumpty said:
Hi, First post for me here ;)

It is down to slipping. Try driving the class 37 on a non rainy route and it should accelerate fine!

Welcome :)

Now that post shows how far BVE has come! :)

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
seems odd however there are a few points of bad adhesion on the route, personally I've run the whole route with no problems at all on more than one occasion (after I got the engine started! :lol: )

T

Tom

Hi wumpty, just by your e-mail address you registered with I can see interesting things!

Well done with the routes, and welcome to RailUK!

Jim

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Hi wumpty, just by your e-mail address you registered with I can see interesting things!

Well done with the routes, and welcome to RailUK!

Who is he :?

joeholmes

Japanese is a coool lanuage... God help me thought to understand it....

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.