• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Problem with sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Having got my new laptop yesterday I have now discovered that most of the AWS bell/buzzer sounds on most of the trains from train sim central do not work. I.E. I run over the AWS magnet and nothing happens.... Also I have noticed that some of the start up sounds do not work either. I am very confused by all of this and if anyone has any ideas i'd be most grateful!

Cheers, Peter

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The only train that is totally unaffected is the 323. On the 158, 156, hst and voyager there are no start up sounds or aws sounds...

LondonBVE

check your voloume in the voloume box. It is either you mute it or whatever, like what i accidentally done last time. :p:violent2:

Thanks for all your help guys but by fiddling around myself I've managed to fix it. Turns out BVE doesn't like hardware acceleration on the sound card, so I just turned that off and now it works like a treat!! Finally, decent framerates!!

Coxster

Established Member
LondonBVE said:
check your voloume in the voloume box. It is either you mute it or whatever, like what i accidentally done last time. :p:violent2:
If you turned your speakers to mute then you wouldn't be able to hear anything, not just the warning systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.