• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DJC_158

i had this problem, i found that when i downloaded train store from UKTS to store all the unwanted trains in and only the ones in the route itself it loaded up as it usually would do
so it might be an idea to get that if you dont already have it
hope that helps

cheers dan

Meld

Yes I agree with Dan - Download and install Trainstore - Read the first few pages about installation of the manual tho.

Until you get used to it use the easy interface and always unstore everything if you add a new route.

The problem is normal with DC and Thames Mersey, the routes are so large MSTS installs everything from them. The more routes you have the more TrainStore will help in reducing loading times, plus it only loads the stock required for the activity.

If your downloading activities and updgrading DC to the lastest version RouteRiter is a must to check for missing stock. There are a couple of good tutorials on UKTS going though the procedure to update DC as a lot of people had prblems

Status
Not open for further replies.