• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Problems with Bachmann 37410

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellogs211

Hi there i got a present from Santa at Christmas last year!!! A Class 37410(Excellent pressie) but one problem that i have is that when i first use it if say on a morning like today it moves but very slowly even if i put full power on and all i can hear s the wheels spinning but after about half an hour of this starts to go quicker around the track. Has anybody out there had this problem??? Can anybody help me???

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kellogs211

well the thing is i have got it on Laminate flooring on top of a snooker table for the moment but the problem is that there is little gradints above the pot holes. The gradients are about 2-3MM.

class 313

Established Member
well the thing is i have got it on Laminate flooring on top of a snooker table for the moment but the problem is that there is little gradints above the pot holes. The gradients are about 2-3MM.

Does it run fine on the flat/downhill?

Nathan

Odd that the wheels should be spinning considering that bachmanns 37s are nicely weighted and dont often slip conditional to high load and gradiants etc. I find it even more odd that you'd leave the wheels spinning for half an hour of running before it gets faster. Not sure of the problem myself and cant comment :(

Compo

You haven't lubricated it too much, so that the wheels are slipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.