• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Proc2.exe keeps crashing the Railworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The trainman

Can someone please help me out here.
I keep getting this PROC2.EXE message quite a lot when I want to play the westcoast mainline north on Railworks.
What do's it mean, and what can I do about it.
Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
I don't know that particular issue, but the WCML North is quite heavy for many PCs and they need to use lower graphics settings to work properly. Perhaps trying this might ease the problem.

headshot119

Established Member
Can someone please help me out here.
I keep getting this PROC2.EXE message quite a lot when I want to play the westcoast mainline north on Railworks.
What do's it mean, and what can I do about it.
Many thanks.

2GB of RAM is not enough to be playing the WCML north route.

It means you don't have enough RAM, as for what you can do about it buy some more RAM.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
2GB of RAM is not enough to be playing the WCML north route.

Aye, I have 4GB and my laptop struggles with WCML North, it battles its way through though. Actually part of my problem is probably caused by the high settings I play on, it's fine on these settings everywhere else so I can't be bothered turning it down for WCML North but it would probably help.

Status
Not open for further replies.