• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Proper trains in South Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Respite

Really nice pictures there, was a good day weather wise for photo's wasnt it.
I must of actually seen You yesterday then as I drove by there on the 9:20 Cardiff to Hollyhead (I was driving 158859). Every bridge along that bit of line had people with camera's,hope you didnt get too cold out there. :)

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
Really nice pictures there, was a good day weather wise for photo's wasn't it.
I must of actually seen You yesterday then as I drove by there on the 9:20 Cardiff to Holyhead (I was driving 158859). Every bridge along that bit of line had people with camera's,hope you didnt get too cold out there. :)

Thanks, yeah it was great weather we could not of asked for any more with 37s and 50s! It was only -3 then we arrived but soon warmed up ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Pity I had been given gen they were only doing two adexs, one up and one back on the Rhymney Valley...So I went to the G-WR instead. Get back to Newport, find 50031 and 049 on the 2110 arrival from Cardiff...Lovely...

Not happy at missing those!

EDIT: Some ****ing nice photos in there! I trust you'll be there again soon?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I was relying on gen through MSN and off other forums myself, didn't see that thread about this weekend. Oh well, I'll have to put up with the decision I made now...

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Do give us a bit of heads-up if they do. I MIGHT go and try the location myself, either that or it's a bellow from the bash! Most likely to be working though.

Status
Not open for further replies.