• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Prototype/pre-production/pilot TVM at Hillfoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this is a repeat or the wrong section, I did a search but turned up nothing

At Hillfoot station (unstaffed), in Glasgow, there is a new ticket machine just installed. It's still in the cardboard wrapping. The box says Scheidt & Bachmann Ticket XPress
Light Pilot Production (according to a friend, probably worded a little differently). I passed it on the bus and it was definitely thinner, about half the width of a normal TVM.

I'll go down tomorrow and get a look, but does anybody else know anything about it or seen any about where they are?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

motherwell334

Correct there also installing them at Bellshill and carluke.. However they wont be taking cash it will be card only for safety reasons

bAzTNM

They seem to have installed them in a number of stations. One is sitting in Bellgrove, all wrapped up.

motherwell334

When the TVMS first came on the scene they got raided all the time..One night they raided 3 machines getting away with serveral thousands of pounds .. Now they only take credit/debit cards with the exception of electron/solo

Status
Not open for further replies.