• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Protracted disagreement with Southeastern over a Delay Repay claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxbarnish

This is now into a 3rd appeal.

All full details and correspondence are in the attached file

The summary is

17 November

Woolwich Arsenal 14.39

London Charing Cross 15.13

London Paddington 16.03

Exeter St Davids 18.35

Exeter St Davids (bus) 18.58

Cranbrook (bus) 19.24

Arrived 1 hour 16 late - reason for initial delay was cancellation of 14.39 Southeastern service which caused the 16.03 service (an hourly service) from Paddington to be missed.

Attachments

• 17 November combined appeals file.docx
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
I don't think it's appropriate to expect people to open a large file to get the detail of your case. If you don't want to set it out in text then perhaps it's best not to bother.

Metal_gee_man

Having had a read, yes the bus is still considered part of the service and the bus delay should have been included.
I've had various protracted disputes with SE and the use of split tickets, nearly 6 weeks and 3 appeals/resubmitting of the claim but I got to a point where they finally listened to me. I hope the team at SE sort it out, get the rules correctly applied and you get the money back.
I guess it's not a matter of the money now but a matter of principle

Status
Not open for further replies.