• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Psychometric testing for gateline assistant advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AinsleyH

Good evening,
I have psychometric testing for a gateline assistant role soon and was wondering if anyone had any advice for these and what kind of questions to expect in them ? is there any things I could do to help practice and prepare?

I was also wondering what to wear for this, interview style clothing or something more casual?

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

newcastleboy

Good evening,
I have psychometric testing for a gateline assistant role soon and was wondering if anyone had any advice for these and what kind of questions to expect in them ? is there any things I could do to help practice and prepare?

I was also wondering what to wear for this, interview style clothing or something more casual?

Thank you
You should have been sent some practice material from your TOC? When I did mine in June I wore shirt, tie, suit pants and smart shoes and every other male was wearing the same, but whatever you think

Status
Not open for further replies.