• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[PT] Refurbished Pendolino Unit is on the go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giugiaro

The unit 4009 Alfa Pendular has undergone mid-life refurbishment and has now been present to the Public as the first unit of the "New" Alfa Pendular service, flagship of the Portuguese Railways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWHeMJVHOkc

Presented in Santa Apolónia last Friday, the train features a new exterior look, plus new and modernized interiors, included a reworked Bar and Toilets, new double Wi-Fi antenas per car and an exclusive power outlet for each seat.

CPA 4009 (Primeira aparição em público de um CPA renovado) - Entroncamento by Valério Santos, on Flickr

CPA 4009 - Entroncamento by Valério Santos, on Flickr

4009 Entroncamento by J. Morgado, on Flickr

AlfaPendular3.jpg

img_796x493$2017_03_24_16_22_42_306021.jpg

img_796x493$2017_03_24_16_22_39_306020.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
It does look very nice.

I travelled from Faro to Lisbon and return in 1st class twice last summer on a remarkable value equivalent to our First Class Anytime Return. (43 euros or something if I recall)

I'm glad to see new WiFi antennas too as the WiFi was very limp on many parts of the route.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.