• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Qualified Driver and Commercial Guard vacancies at Yeovil Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MiNi

Indeed. 2nd or third time they have both been advertised. Re: the commercial guards role,this was originally advertised last September. I know of at least 1 person who passed the online stuff,passed the assessment centre day(October) but has still to this day not heard anything about an interview !!!.

J3053B

Indeed. 2nd or third time they have both been advertised. Re: the commercial guards role,this was originally advertised last September. I know of at least 1 person who passed the online stuff,passed the assessment centre day(October) but has still to this day not heard anything about an interview !!!.
As far as I am aware currently 13 guards at Yeovil and they will require 34 for the timetable change, obviously with what's happening at the moment that timeframe may change but they WILL receive an interview.

MiNi

As far as I am aware currently 13 guards at Yeovil and they will require 34 for the timetable change, obviously with what's happening at the moment that timeframe may change but they WILL receive an interview.
34 does seem rather a lot. But if that's the number they need then they need them. Are you one of the 13 already based there ?.

amanda08

I passed online assessments last month for Commercial Guard at Yeovil so this is very hopeful news! Wander how much things will be delayed by? Hoping maybe things will get going again by September - especially if they need guards trained up for December timetable change

Status
Not open for further replies.