• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Question about Go-Ahead South Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfk2001

Hey,

Although I have been reading this forum for a couple of years now and taking mainly a interest in the Bristol area, This is my first post which I am not too sure if this kind of post fits in with the ‘House Rules’, if it doesn’t I will happily remove it.

Tomorrow I am heading down to Poole for a job interview with Go – South Coast and as part of my interview prep, I am trying to get a little bit of ‘local knowledge’ about the Poole and Bournemouth area. Which I can use alongside my research I have done over the internet into the company. If this kind of makes sense?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

overthewater

Established Member
Are you going to take photos? Are you going for certain type of bus? Are you just wanting to get timetables? You'll need to give some more details ;)

nfk2001

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of information I am going a job interview with Go - South Coast at Poole Bus Station. So what I was looking for really for some information of how the bus network works, and has there been recent changes or planned developments in the bus networks in the area.

Such as in Bristol we have Wessex with their services mainly being aimed towards Students and UWE, has led to First Group targeting and developing an increased network in order to take on Wessex.

nfk2001

I applied for a graduate operations manager role, which I feel went alright and should find out later this week if I am selected for the next stage. In the mean time I will carry on driving around Bristol.

BestWestern

Established Member
I applied for a graduate operations manager role, which I feel went alright and should find out later this week if I am selected for the next stage. In the mean time I will carry on driving around Bristol.

Fingers crossed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.