• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quick Liverpool S P'way Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I wouldn't normally be so lazy with my Googling but I need some information quite quickly! Currently en route to Liverpool for a flight this evening, am hoping to spend a few hours at Speke Hall but wondering if there are any bus links from South Parkway today? I don't mind walking a bit.

Also, are there any lockers at the station so I don't have to drag my bag there?

Help would be much appreciated! :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

telstarbox

Established Member
Bus 86A goes from Liverpool South Parkway (stand 4) to near Speke Hall then carries on to the Airport.
The bus stop is on Speke Hall Avenue and Traveline says it's a 20 minute walk up to the Hall itself (through the grounds).
Frequency is at least 4 buses/hour.

No lockers according to NR site.

Last edited:

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks for the help, I decided to take the 501 straight to the airport in the end and leave my bag there (only £3!), and i'm heading back down Speke Hall Ave on another bus. Really impressed with the friendly service from the airport and bus staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.