• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quick Question - Boundary Zone Fares from Redhill [RDH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsr

Established Member
Hello all

Just a quick question here, I hope - if somebody can find the answer out before 0920hrs tomorrow, that would be brilliant!

I need to know what the Redhill - Boundary Zone 6 Anytime and Off Peak Day Return fares are for travel tomorrow. Ideally, I also need to know any prices with a Y-P discount.

If these fares do not exist, my apologies for your wasted time. ;)

I intend to use one of these tickets with a Y-P discounted Zones 1-6 Off-Peak Day Travelcard on Oyster. If that sounds problematic, please let me know. I am aware of the various time restrictions, and I will plan my travel accordingly.

Many thanks in advance!

:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
CDR = £5.60 (Y/P = £3/70)
SDR = £12.20 (Y/P = £12 due to minimum fare rule; £8.05 otherwise)

Any help? :p

Blame NFM if it's wrong. I only interpreted the data and reproduced it!

tsr

Established Member
CDR = £5.60 (Y/P = £3/70)
SDR = £12.20 (Y/P = £12 due to minimum fare rule; £8.05 otherwise)

Any help? :p

Blame NFM if it's wrong. I only interpreted the data and reproduced it!

Thank you for that! :)

Also, I realise this is thread is in the wrong part of the forum - mods, feel free to move it!

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
I intend to use one of these tickets with a Y-P discounted Zones 1-6 Off-Peak Day Travelcard on Oyster.

For clarification though, you cannot buy a Day Travelcard on Oyster. Presumably you mean you are going to use your discounted PAYG capping equivalent.

tsr

Established Member
For clarification though, you cannot buy a Day Travelcard on Oyster. Presumably you mean you are going to use your discounted PAYG capping equivalent.

Oops, yes. Sorry, I did type the wrong thing. I was a bit tired when I typed it last night. What I did not mean to type was "on Oyster". Ah well!

Status
Not open for further replies.