• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Quickie for Lloyds bank customers here (Dec 9th) Trainline cashback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardh

Established Member
9th Dec (today) only you get 5% cashback on trainline.com up to £30 reward, but considering their £1.50 fee the ticket would have to be quite expensive to benefit. Still, could save for the cost of a coffee and butty!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
These "Everyday Offers" (nor their Halifax equivalent) are not universal; I, for one, do not have this offer.

I have however had a 5% on tickets booked through LNER (East Coast) for the past couple of weeks, which does not charge any fees.

datdad

These "Everyday Offers" (nor their Halifax equivalent) are not universal; I, for one, do not have this offer.

I have however had a 5% on tickets booked through LNER (East Coast) for the past couple of weeks, which does not charge any fees.
Indeed, I have that same LNER offer with a Lloyds current account, hadn't noticed it before, its valid in my case until 11th January. Its only valid when booked directly through www.lner.co.uk they say.

PY33

Indeed, I have that same LNER offer with a Lloyds current account, hadn't noticed it before, its valid in my case until 11th January. Its only valid when booked directly through www.lner.co.uk they say.

I've used this LNER cash back offer twice in conjunction with a Santander bank account. I booked my journeys on the LNER website even though I wasn't using any LNER services.

Status
Not open for further replies.