• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

R.I.P. Dale Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Dale Stewart, one of the founding members of Making Tracks, the people that brought us Irish Enterprise and London & South East, has sadly passed away today at around 16.45.

All I can say is RIP.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
One of the long term members of the simulation community - such a shame! He will be sorely missed by all.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
That's terrible news! From my UKTS days I remember him being a friendly and very enthusiastic member of the community. I'm sure he will be sorely missed :(

Ben

RIP,

If this is not too Disrespectful to ask, How did he die?

Ben

AlexS said:
He had an arterial blowout on wednesday, and never regained conciousness before passing away on Friday afternoon.
Awful way to go.

Poor Man.

Tom B

Established Member
I only ever spoke to him directly a few times, but he was a leading figure in the trainsim community and will be sorely missed.

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.