• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterH

Hi dont know if this is the right place to ask this .Ive been having Rail Express for a few months noe to keep my records up to date .In shed talk do any one know what N means in the Status codes .This may seem a silly thing to ask i know all the others RN ,R ,C est can any one help
Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PeterH

Sorry to be a Pain what do R stand for whish i could find a list of all the letters

Turbostar

Renumbered, but it shoud be RN, e.g. take the refurb 159/1s, it'll tell you what the original 158 number was, depot transfer, i.e. HQ-SA, pool code transfer, i.e. SBXH-NSSX, then underneath this, you'll have the new unit number, followed by 'RN', followed by the date this was registed. So, it'll look something like this:

158811 HQ-SA SBXH-NSSX
159107 RN 13.03.07

It should at the start of 'Shed talk' give you a run down of the status codes used, thus:
C: Condemned/deleted from RSL
N: New to service
RF: Reformed
RN: Renumbered

Mart

theblackwatch

Established Member
R is 'Reinstated to RSL'. If you look in the latest issue (no. 138 ) at the start of the column, it is there on page 42.

Status
Not open for further replies.