• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RAIL magazine app issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad465

Established Member
The latest edition of RAIL was released today, but on downloading it the copy wouldn't open, citing an error. Doing a phone restart, clearing the app's cache and repeatedly deleting and re-downloading the file didn't work. I did the latter to a previous edition, and that file opened fine again after, so altogether I can't find any clear problems my end. Is anyone else a RAIL app user and having the same problem?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JohnMcL7

I've just tried downloading number 952 and when I open it I get an error "Failed to open content. An unexpected error occurred, please try again later. Try again/close."

I tried number 951 which I haven't read and it worked fine.

brad465

Established Member
I've just tried downloading number 952 and when I open it I get an error "Failed to open content. An unexpected error occurred, please try again later. Try again/close."

I tried number 951 which I haven't read and it worked fine.
Yes this is the error I got, so it sounds like this is an app/publisher issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.