• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Simulator Carlisle to Preston glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Hi all,

I've noticed recently when driving a train on Rail Simulator, between Carlisle and Preston (southbound) that the speed limit sporadically unexpectedly changes a few times- in places where there aren't any speed limit boards and the change isn't displayed on the F4 screen.

Annoyingly I noticed this whilst driving a Pendolino, causing the TASS to intervene the odd time (full service brake application until I reset it or sometimes just gave me a warning.)

It happened near Hardendale, Birkbeck Viaduct and as I passed through Oxenholme Lake District.

Many thanks for any help.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
I also have an issue on that route with the points being locked when on free roam, then again that isn't just a problem on this route it's one that seems to plague TS.
Sam

BenW390Fan

As a route builder for TS, you can change the speed of the track in the editor, placing a speed sign however that links to the track is what allows for the speed change to be displayed in the HUD. The creator might've accidentally changed the speed or changed the speed but just forgot to place a sign down.

Status
Not open for further replies.