• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail track & chairs required for a garden project

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefan44244

Can someone sell me the following items, in good condition please. I need two 1.5 metres lengths of rail track, for chairs and 4 keys. Cheers all..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Firesprite

Can someone sell me the following items, in good condition please. I need two 1.5 metres lengths of rail track, for chairs and 4 keys. Cheers all..

Contact your local Preservation railway PW Department.

stefan44244

Well fair play for replying. Roughly how much would you charge, bearing in mind you have to cut the rail to length and if I get stuck in could possibly use a courier to bring it down.
Cheers

paul1609

Established Member
Youre too far away from us at the Kent & East Sussex Railway, but we would most likely do it for a donation. Sorry Im away working in the middle East so couldnt arrange it at present.

Last edited:

stefan44244

Youre too far away from us at the Kent & East Sussex Railway, but we would most likely do it for a donation. Sorry Im away working in the middle East so couldnt arrange it at present.
Hi, thanks for your reply, indeed that was my thinking. I could possibly sort a courier. When your back, if you find time let me know if you can sort.
Many thanks,
Stefan

ForestRail

Bit of a haul from the DFR but we would be happy to as well. Got ruddy tons of the buggers...

Dr Hoo

Established Member
The Elsecar Steam Railway was flogging individual chairs, with about six inches of rail and a key, for £35 a pop yesterday. So they must be a good fund-raiser.

(The Cream Tea Special train was very good, BTW.)

stefan44244

Many thanks all who offered help. Roger at Gloucester and Warwickshire railway sorted what I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.