• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail travel voucher to Oyster PAYG - What stations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrish2

I have a RTV due to expire in the next few days. I have read that they can be applied to Oyster PAYG and going to London next week. What station am I best doing this at? I will be passing though Euston but the London Underground station just has self serve machines. Can the main line ticket office help?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Can the main line ticket office help?

Not at Euston, but at nearby St Pancras International you can use the Thameslink ticket office. Marylebone NR is also a good bet. The full list of stations that should be able to do it is on my site here.

island

Veteran Member
Any station operated by London Overground will work as well for this, if its booking office is open.

Be3G

Established Member
'Tis a pity this can't be done at tube stations any more. (Not that they even knew they could do it half the time, admittedly.)

westv

Established Member
'Tis a pity this can't be done at tube stations any more. (Not that they even knew they could do it half the time, admittedly.)
Now cash has replaced RTV in most cases not such a problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.