• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Travel Vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveP29

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, my search didn't turn anything g up.
I received some vouchers today and having seen that I can use them in part or full payment for train tickets at travel centres.
Would I be able to use them for online bookings?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
They cannot be used online - only at a station or on board a train, nor can change be given.

Which train company issued them to you and how much are they worth?

sonic2009

Established Member
If the amount is that much, i would send them back and ask for a cheque?

I have used them with VTWC via the phone you have to pay £1 by credit card and then post the vouchers to them you then get the tickets by return.

island

Veteran Member
You can also use them with GWR by telephone, paying the full cost of the booking by credit card and having the tickets issued immediately. The value of the vouchers is refunded back to the card when they are posted in.

SteveP29

is it one voucher or several?

Several vouchers to the value of £25 each
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I think I'll take them to my hometown station and use them there when I come to book our trains for our summer holiday in July. With the 5 of us that are goin and where we are going, it'll probably use them all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.