• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail Uk Olympic Predictor using Redspotted Hanky

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic2009

Established Member
If anyone is interested in joining a RailUK mini-league I have set one up :

Rules are here : http://www.games-redspottedhanky.com/default.aspx?page=rules

The details you need are:

League Name: Rail UK
League password: rail123

It's just for fun, but you can earn loyalty points with them and prizes too :D

Visit http://www.games-redspottedhanky.com to register to play and compete for top prizes!

Go to the game ( at http://www.games-redspottedhanky.com/?page=register ), pick your team then use the 'Mini League admin' option to join my Mini League.

You can set-up Mini Leagues too and compete against your friends or colleagues as well as the overall league.

Please note - If you are not interested in participating, you do not need to do anything. Your email address has not been stored.

Here is a direct link to the league : http://www.games-redspottedhanky.com/league.aspx?page=league&id=10145

Please note: Profiles recently added to this league may have to wait up to 24 hours to appear. Also, your profile will only appear in the league once it has started scoring points.

A full list of events can be found here : http://www.games-redspottedhanky.com/Game/Home/EventList.html

In addition to the overall league shown above I have now set up two more mini-leagues if you wish to join then feel free :)

League name : Northern RailUK Championship Password : class142 - Members who live north of Birmingham
League name : Southern RailUK Championship Password : class150 - Members who live south of Birmingham

It's all a bit of fun so at the end of the olympics, we will have a Overall, Northern & Southern champion.

As league creator I will be in both the south and northern leagues, but my score will not count for the northern league with the 2nd person in the table being declared winner.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
If you join, please don't be alarmed as I have to accept you into the league. I wonder if I could request this as a sticky for the period during the olympics?

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Nice plug for yourself there ;) Setting up a league on behalf of the forums only brings benefits for yourself ;)

sonic2009

Established Member
I didn't do it with the intention of that. Everyone who signs up get's points too :)

Ivo

Established Member
I've applied, using my Skype name (sof-313). I thought that Ivo might be too short and/or likely to be used already, and the only other one I could think of for it - Ivo RUK - would be a bit pointless for an RUK competition. I didn't think to use the inspiration for my username though - Dr Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik :p

I've also taken the opportunity to sign up to RSH itself, because er - I never got round to it. D'oh!

And once this is over, it's TPL time again. Will the fun never end? :D

I actually know the exact web address for our TPL thread. How sad is that?

Last edited:

sonic2009

Established Member
Everyone who applied to be in the league within the last 24 hours, I have just accepted you into the league :)

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Would take part otherwise, however I am away from home for the duration of the Olympics so don't want to put in a half-hearted attempt.

Good luck to those entered.

sonic2009

Established Member
Why is Sonic shown as rank 99999 when the rest of us are rank 0?

Wuss :lol:

That's what I was wondering it's rather strange i'm shown as rank 99999.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Please keep the applications coming in :)

Ivo

Established Member
I've joined the Southern League as well as the main one. I would hope I can seriously challenge for the title in at least that!

Ivo

Established Member
But surely if we're all Rank 0 then our entries are null and void - at best - and Sonic wins by default :(

gnolife

Established Member
I wonder if sonic is 'extracting the urine' with those passwords (mostly the Northern one). Couldn't he have picked a more popular class of train for the password (like a 323, ignoring the fact that Ivo is in this thread :D)

chris89

Established Member
Have joined. Even though, going by Geography i live north of Birmingham (ever so slightly), being a South Westerner made me go and help the fellow southerners :P

Chris

sonic2009

Established Member
With just under over 4 days to go until the first event, please remember to get your predictions in :) and keep signing up to both leagues.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just over 13 hours until the first event, make sure your predictions are in :)

Still a chance to join the Northern Championship ;)

ignore......

Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
I couldn't even win the Northern league - and I was the only real northerner there! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.