• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail-Ways.co.uk Ticket Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
I't can't find details for Doncaster to London KX - prices or timetables :shock:

It says it may be an irregular service :?

Nick

Harry Potter said:
I't can't find details for Doncaster to London KX - prices or timetables :shock:

It says it may be an irregular service :?

Just tried to use it for a similar service.....hmmmm :?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I tried York to Birmingham,

I could not get fare information for that journey.
Check your station names
There may be irregular services on that route

Yes, I have checked the station names. No there isn't an irregular service.

Is this meant to be a new version of that site that tells you about combo CDRs? That site was very basic with very little fares information.

The number of possibilities for combo CDRs must be almost infinite so I'd be very surprised if they could successfully make a program that accurately offers valid and useful combinations of CDRs for any appropriate journey.

Guinness

Established Member
It's a similar site to The Pev although. I guess its more there to tell people about Combo CDRs than to work out individual Journeys.

Nice Design but it would need a lot of man power to make it work and keep it up to date etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.